Kur Wellness Studios Policies
- Please arrive on time for your service. If you arrive late, due to customers after you, we will not be able to provide the full-length of your service.
- Tipping is customary. Similar to a restaurant 15-20% is typical. If you'd like to give them something extra for exceptional service, you can.
- First Spa Service? Here is some spa etiquette:
- Please come 10 minutes early to complete an intake form.
- Please silence your cell phone when inside the spa.
- Communicate with your therapist. Your comfort is the most important thing, and your therapist is there for you. For example, ask for more/less pressure, quieter music, a blanket if you're cold, or table warmer off if you're too warm.
- You can continue talk quietly during the treatment or be still, as you choose. The therapist will follow your lead.
- Massages are usually done nude, but you are draped at all times. Only the part of the body being massaged is exposed. You can keep your underwear on, but it might limit the therapist's access to muscles that could use some work.
- Under 18? We will need a parent's consent, and depending on age, the parent may need to be in the room.
- Doing a Skin Care service? Please see this link for precautions and best pre-facial preparation.
- Having Hair Removal performed? Please see this link for precautions and best pre-waxing preparation.
Spa Services Cancellation Policy
- We require a credit card to be on file and will ask for this information when booking your first appointment.
- Cancellations occurring less than 24 hours before the scheduled appointment time will incur a fee of 50% of the scheduled service(s).
- "No Shows" or cancellations within one hour of the service(s) start, will incur a fee of 100% of the scheduled service(s).
- Please call us at 732.361.8956 to cancel your appointment or reschedule.
Kur Club Policies, Terms & Conditions
- Kur Clubs are recurring three month minimum contracts that automatically continue month-to-month ongoing.
- The monthly fee is charged to your credit card on file each month.
- To end your contract, you must cancel at least 15 days before your next billing cycle.
- Monthly contract pricing is guaranteed for one year; upgrade pricing is subject to change at any time.
- Bonuses are only awarded for a first time Club member, are not transferable, and must be booked the day your Club starts and be completed within 30 days.
- Massage & Skin Care Clubs grants a service credit for use within 60 days of the charge while your Club is active. Additional services within these Clubs may be purchased at Club pricing.
- Skin Care Club membership entitles you to 10% off all skin care products.
- Gratuity and taxes not included.
- You must reserve your space for yoga studio classes at Kur. If we don't have at least TWO student reservations, class will be cancelled one hour before it is scheduled to start. Walk-ins are always welcome if class is already running with at least two reserved students.
- If you are not in the studio by class start, your place may be given to someone on standby.
- If you reserve a space, but do not show for class, the class must still be paid.
- If you are a “no-show” or you cancel with fewer than three hours before class start you will lose any paid class credit; or as a Yoga Club or monthly unlimited holder, you will lose one day off your current month.
- Classes are subject to change/cancel and class instructors may be subject to substitution without notice.
Kur AM/PM Club Policies, Terms & Conditions
- Kur AM & PM Clubs are series of classes for limited size groups.
- The Club will only only run if minimum number or students are met.
- Payments are required in advance and no refunds will be offered unless the Club is cancelled.