Kur Wellness Studios Policies
- Please arrive on time for your service. If you arrive late, due to customers after you, we will not be able to provide the full-length of your service.
- Tipping is customary. Treat spa services like a restaurant check. Use similar percentages paid on the full value of a service. Please reward exceptional service with a commensurate tip.
- First Spa Service? Here is some spa etiquette:
- Please come 10 minutes early to complete an intake form.
- Please silence your cell phone when inside the spa.
- Communicate with your therapist. Your comfort is the most important thing, and your therapist is there for you. For example, ask for more/less pressure, quieter music, a blanket if you're cold, or table warmer off if you're too warm.
- You can continue talk quietly during the treatment or be still, as you choose. The therapist will follow your lead.
- Massages are usually done nude, but you are draped at all times. Only the part of the body being massaged is exposed. You can keep your underwear on, but it might limit the therapist's access to muscles that could use some work.
- Under 18? We will need a parent's consent, and depending on age, the parent may need to be in the room.
- Doing a Skin Care service? Please see this link for precautions and best pre-facial preparation.
- Having Hair Removal performed? Please see this link for precautions and best pre-waxing preparation.
Appointment Cancellation Policy
- We require a credit card to be on file and will ask for this information when booking your first appointment.
- Cancellations occurring less than 24 hours before the scheduled appointment time will incur a fee of 50% of the scheduled service(s).
- "No Shows" or cancellations within one hour of the service(s) start, will incur a fee of 100% of the scheduled service(s).
- Asking to reschedule does not relieve you from your appointment(s) commitment. Cancellation charges will still apply. Please understand we do this because your appointments block the therapists from receiving other guests.
- Groups booking over five (5) appointments in one visit will require a deposit, and signing a short contract with alternative cancellation policies.
- Please call us at 732.361.8956 to cancel your appointment or reschedule.
Kur Club Policies, Terms & Conditions
- Kur Clubs are recurring three month minimum contracts that automatically continue month-to-month ongoing.
- The monthly fee is charged to your credit card on file each month.
- To end your contract, you must cancel at least 15 days before your next billing cycle.
- Monthly contract pricing is guaranteed for one year; upgrade pricing is subject to change at any time.
- Bonuses are only awarded for a first time Club member, are not transferable, and must be booked the day your Club starts and be completed within 30 days.
- Massage, Skin Care, and Training Clubs grants a service credit for use within 60 days of the charge while your Club is active. Additional services within these Clubs may be purchased at Club pricing.
- Skin Care Club membership entitles you to 10% off all skin care products.
- Gratuity and taxes not included.
Yoga Class Policies
- Classes are subject to change without prior notice
- Reservations required (class minimum 2, maximum 14)
- Classes need two student reservations or class will be cancelled one hour before
- You must be in studio by class start, or risk losing your space to a standby
- Drop-ins will be on a first-come, first-serve basis, so please arrive early
- Late Cancel / No-Show Penalties:
- No credit is given for fewer than 3 hours notice before a class
- Drop-ins/Class Packs: You will lose the class used to make the reservation
- Unlimiteds: You will lose one day off your current month
Kur AM/PM Club Policies, Terms & Conditions
- Kur AM & PM Clubs are series of classes for limited size groups.
- The Club will only only run if minimum number or students are met.
- Payments are required in advance and no refunds will be offered unless the Club is cancelled.