YOGA 101 - Introduction to Yoga Series
Designed specifically for all who have wanted to try yoga but have found it hard to walk into a classroom. Learn the basics of a modern yoga practice in a safe, supportive, closed-group environment.
Join us for this closed-group 4-week workshop and discover the feel-good factor of yoga, ready to:
- feel confident to walk into any yoga class
- perform basic poses (asanas)
- understand proper alignment needed for safe practice
- participate in breathing and meditation techniques
- appreciate the core philosophies behind this ancient tradition
The instructor will answer questions during the series and provide guidance as to which classes to attend in order to start or continue a regular yoga practice. All you need to do is bring your body, explore your boundaries, and have fun! All fitness levels welcome.
Participants: 4 minimum, 10 maximum
Instructor: Emily Schaffer
February 6-27, 2023
$79 for the 4 week series